Information on personal data processing
The controller of personal data is Domestic Courier Service, ul. Wilczak 45/47 61-623 Poznań, VAT No.: 972-079-78-53 REGON: 301456431.
Legal grounds and purpose of data processing
Your personal data will be processed on the grounds of:
- Article 6 clause 1b GDPR, for the purpose of: the preparation of conclusion of an agreement on the basis of your request declared by filling in the form on the website or contact with a DCS representative in another manner, and for the performance of such agreement and all supplementary services;
- Article 6 clause 1c GDPR, for compliance with a legal obligation the controller is subject to, including the obligation to keep and store documentation resulting from the applicable legal regulations;
- Article 6 clause 1f GDPR, because data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, in particular: collection of debts; carrying out litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings; marketing activities, contacts with you, including for purposes associated with admissible marketing activities even if they are not directly associated with the execution of the agreement.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary but simultaneously necessary for the conclusion and execution of the agreement between you and Domestic Courier Service.
Your personal data will be stored for the entire period of providing service to you, for the period of handling any complaints, and after those periods expire, also until any complaints become outdated and the obligation to store the documents resulting from the applicable regulations is no longer valid.
Transfer of data
The personal data provided by you may be transferred to:
- partners cooperating with DCS for the purpose of delivery of shipments;
- entities providing accounting, debt collection, and IT services to DCS, that process data on the basis of contracts concluded with the controller and solely in accordance with controllers’ instructions;
- entities outside the European Economic Area (EEA) which have not been considered by the European Commission as ensuring sufficient degree of personal data protection. Transfer of personal data to those entities is made on the basis of personal data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission, and therefore are subject to appropriate protection as regards the safeguarding of privacy, rights and freedom of subjects of personal data.
You shall have the right to:
- access your personal data, require its rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing;
- object to processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing;
- the right to transfer personal data in conjunction with the execution of an agreement and the right to restrict the processing of data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Contact with personal data controller
In cases concerning your personal data processing you can call +48 618 250 432 and +48 618 250 937, or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional post sending your correspondence to: DCS, ul. Wilczak 45/47, 61-623 Poznań.